Water Heater Installation Services
Your water heater plays a tremendous role in the comfort of your home, from providing warm baths and showers to overall household needs. So when the time comes to pick a new one, you want to make sure you get a product that will meet the needs of your home and serve you well for many years to come.
If you're considering to install a new hot water heater, rely on Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling. Our Oregon, Washington, and Nevada water heater experts will help you determine what type of water heater is best for your home. And when the time comes, we offer a full range of installation services designed to have your new hot water heater in place and running correctly in no time.
Benefits of Installing a New Water Heater
No matter how well-maintained your plumbing system may be, like all the great appliances in your home, your water heater will eventually wear out and be in need of replacement. It's important to try and be mindful of any warning signs your unit may show, such as cold water stings in the middle of hot water flow. If this issue is left untreated, you may experience water heater leaks or much worse problems.
Leaks are messy, stressful to deal with, and can cause significant damage to your home, so instead of taking that risk give Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling a call and let our technicians help you choose a new system, and replace your old water heater as quickly as possible.
Water Heater Options
With numerous water heater options, it can be challenging to figure out which model would be best for your needs. Fortunately, you can call Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling and our professional water heater installation experts can discuss with you about the size of your home, the number of people that live in your home and your budget. From there, we can help you select a water heater system that fits your budget as well as your home's hot water needs. Here are some of the things you must consider before deciding to install a water heater.
Types of Water Heaters:
It's an excellent idea to know the different kinds of water heaters available before you get one:
- Conventional Storage Water Heaters offers a ready storage tank of hot water
- Tankless or Demand-Type Water Heaters heat water directly without the use of a storage tank
- Heat Pump Water Heaters can transfer heat from one area to another instead of generating heat directly for delivering hot water
- Solar Water Heaters use the heat from the sun to produce hot water
- Tankless Coil and Indirect Water Heaters use a home's space heating system to heat water
Within these water heater types, there are many varieties usually the difference being more energy efficient. Also, many styles can be powered by electricity or natural gas, depending on the fuel source for your home and region.
When choosing the best type and model of water heater for your home, consider the following:
- Fuel type, availability, and cost. The fuel type or energy source you utilize for water heating will affect not only the annual operation costs of your water heater but also its size and energy efficiency.
- Size. To provide your household with sufficient hot water and to maximize efficiency, you need an appropriately sized water heater.
- Energy Efficiency. To maximize your energy and expense savings, you may want to know how energy efficient a water heater is before you purchase it.
- Costs. Before you buy a water heater, it's also a good idea to estimate its annual operating expenses and compare those costs with other less or more energy-efficient models.
Water Heater Installation Experts
Whatever the type of water heater you decide to install in your home, Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling is the company to depend on for all your Oregon, Washington, and Nevada water heater installation needs. We have comprehensive experience working with all types of water heaters, and we can install your new water heater correctly, and help you choose which unit is right for your home, family size, and budget.