From inspection, replacement, installation to routine maintenance, our expert plumbers will help you choose the best services that suit you and your home. We offer an array of services to keep your toilets in top shape!
Einstein Plumbing and HVAC services are available in Oregon (Bend, Eugene, Portland, Salem), Washington (Bellevue, Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver), Nevada (Las Vegas).
What are the Benefits of Replacing Your Old Toilet?
If your toilet is old and falling apart, you may want to consider getting a toilet replacement. Replacing your old toilet with a contemporary model is probably the best option. A new toilet will help you save money on your water bill in these ways: a newer toilet are easier to repair, so you'll be able to stop leaks when they occur. And, more modern toilets use less water per flush, keeping your water bill low. Is your toilet old and malfunctioning? Consider replacing it with a modern and more efficient model. Contact our master plumbers to schedule your new toilet installation today.
Toilet Maintenance Tips
To keep your toilet perform more efficiently and last longer, follow these five easy toilet maintenance tips:
- Tossing trash in the toilet: Your toilet is not your garbage can. Stop flushing paper towels, feminine products, cleaning wipes, or anything other than toilet paper.
- Check your toilet for leaks: Search for wet areas on and around the toilet, as well as the on the water line that connects the toilet to the wall. If you found any leaks, call a plumber quickly. Leaks can increase your water bill and damage your home.
- Inspect for leaks with food coloring: Add 6 or 7 drops of food coloring to your tanks and let it sit for 30 minutes. Then, check your toilet the water of your toilet if it changes color. If it has, you've got a leak. Call a plumber right away.
- Check the water shut off valve: A knob attached to the wall or floor that turns off the water supply to your toilet. Test the knob by turning it, if it is resistant or won't budge, it may be broken and in need of a professional maintenance.
- Ensure the fill valve is working correctly: Lift the lid to your tank and flush the toilet. Secure that after the tank has refilled, the fill valve finally stops dispensing water. If it doesn't, contact us now! Our highly expert local plumbers will promptly diagnose and fix the problem.
In need of a repair, replacement, or new installation of a toilet? Contact Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling of Oregon, Washington, and Nevada, we are here to provide solutions for your plumbing problem.