Einstein Plumbing and HVAC services are available in Oregon (Bend, Eugene, Portland, Salem), Washington (Bellevue, Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver), Nevada (Las Vegas).
Shower Repair and Installation Services: Tubs, Pipes, Faucets
Many of today's bathrooms feature a large assortment of a shower and tub layout designs, locations, and purpose. From a broad range of shower and tub option, including sophisticated showerheads, spa-like water jets, faucet designs, and steam system, with many water-saving options.
Our licensed plumbing experts are masters of all bathroom plumbing repairs, installations, and replacements. Our shower and tub plumbing services include:
- Showerhead repair and replacement
- Shower and Bathtub repair and installation
- Water Pressure Fixes
- Faucet Repair and Replacement
- Clogged Drains
- Hot Water Solutions
- Leaky Pipes and Fixtures
- Water Pipe Relocation
- Shower and Tub Retrofitting
- Low-flow Showerheads and Faucets
- Walk-in Bathtub connections
- Options for Showers and Bathtubs
How to Avoid Bathroom Remodeling Problems?
If you’re thinking to have a bathroom remodeling, planning can save you from plumbing nightmares. Keep an eye out for these five problems that could derail your bathroom renovation before it starts.
- Don’t move the plumbing. Put your sinks, toilets, showers, and tubs in the same locations as they are in your existing bathroom, this will save you from a plumbing nightmare and money.
- Not all fixtures are for your bathroom. Plan out the space of your bathroom beforehand. Take measurements and the areas that you plan to place countertops and fixtures to confirm your new fixtures will fit.
- Watch out for Molds. If plumbing fixtures like showers and sinks develop leaks, mold can start to grow underneath the fixtures and behind the attaching walls.
- Make your bathroom remodel appropriate for its usage. Consider the people who're going to use your bathroom, children and elderly should be part of your plans
- Installing a new shower or tub is not an easy task. A plumber can assist you with the specifics of making sure you have correct connections for your hot and cold. Be certain you have the right slope to your tiled floor in your shower. Also, don’t forget about waterproofing your tile tub surrounds and shower.
When it comes to your need for showers and tubs, give our pros a call. The Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling team can take care of all of your service needs. Don’t hesitate, give us a call today and begin looking at options for your bathroom remodeling.