Plumbing and HVAC Solutions in Portland Oregon
Bathroom Toilets, Bathtub Shower Faucets, Sinks & More!
Bathroom toilets shower faucets tubs sinks installation repair plumbers Portland Oregon Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling can install, repair, and replace all components of your bathroom toilet. The most common is a toilet clog, leaking or running toilet, or toilet that won’t flush. A bad seal can cause leaking around the bottom of the toilet. A broken arm within the tank can cause the toilet to continue running all the time or fail to flush with full force. Whether your toilet keeps clogging, leaking, or you think it’s time for a new one, our Portland plumbers can help.
Is your faucet noisy or leaking in Portland OR? Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling provides faucet repair services and can install new ones if needed with high-end quality faucets and parts carried on every one of our plumbing service trucks. If your faucet is leaking from the handle, you may need to replace the O-rings, tighten the packing nut or replace the packing. If a disk faucet is leaking, you will need to replace the O-ring. If it is leaking from the spout, you will need to replace the disk assembly. For ball-type faucet leaks, you may need to replace the cam assembly, the seat assembly, and the ball. Confused yet? Just give us a call at 503-821-4070 and let our Portland plumbers take care of your plumbing faucet repair needs today!
- Crack in the sink?
- Replacing a kitchen or bathroom sink?
- Leaking sink?
- Putting a new sink in your basement?
Whether your sink is the kitchen or the bathroom, one thing that we can all agree on is that a working sink is necessary to live a modern life. When your sink breaks, you can’t brush your teeth or even get a glass of water. If your pipes leak for too long, they can rot your cabinets and create a breeding ground for mold and bacteria. If your sink pipes are leaking, don’t wait to get it fixed! Our Portland plumbers are available to repair your sink’s plumbing needs so call us today.
Insinkerator Garbage Disposals
InSinkErator Garbage Disposal Badger-5 Installation and Repair plumbers Portland Oregon Clogged or Broken Garbage Disposal? If you have a broken InSinkErator, you know the mess and smell it causes. As licensed plumbers in Portland Oregon, we have extensive experience repairing and installing garbage disposals. Whether the Insinkerator garbage disposal is not draining, making strange noises, or other issues, give us a call at 503-821-4070 to help. A clogged or broken garbage disposal often requires the repair of a professional. Because there are sharp blades that shred the food, you should never stick your hand into a garbage disposal to clear an obstruction. If your garbage disposal is not working like it’s supposed to, give Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling a call.
Foods That Clog Garbage Disposals
This isn’t a complete list of foods that cause clogs, but it is a good guide. Certain foods should never be placed inside your garbage disposal. If in doubt, throw it out!
- Pasta: Water makes the pasta expand, which could cause a clog.
- Oil, Fat, and Grease: When they cool, they harden inside your garbage disposal.
- Select Vegetables: Vegetables like carrots and kale can clog the disposal if their fibrous and stringy texture gets caught in the blades.
- Egg shells: The membrane inside the shell can wrap around the blades and cause a clog.
- Rice: Water expands the rice, like pasta, causing a clog.
Clogged Drain Cleaning
Your drain is clogged. Is it your MAINLINE? Or is your clog at the drain, or maybe somewhere in between? Our Portland plumbers have the tools to quickly analyze the situation and get your drain clog, or sewer clog cleared up quickly and professionally in no time at all. Our plumbing trucks are equipped with state of the art drain cleaning equipment and video cameras.
There are a variety of drains around your home that need to be kept clean, so they work properly and conveniently. Our Portland plumbers have the training and tools to provide a full range of drain cleaning service, including:
- Kitchen Drains. Grease, soap and food waste can take their toll, making your drains clog and run more slowly over time.
- Main Sewer Lines. All your household drains lead into your main sewer line, which connects to a city sewer line or septic tank. The clogging culprit here is usually water-seeking roots that can break through the line and clog the drain. If necessary, we will access the sewer line with a state-of-the-art camera to find the source of the clog.
- Shower/Bathtub Drains. Water should drain immediately when you’re showering and in just a few minutes after a bath. If you’re standing in water, your tub or shower trap and drainpipe is probably clogged with soap and hair, and a shower/bathtub drain repair or cleaning may be needed.
- Toilet Drains. A clogged toilet is often caused by attempting to flush facial tissue, baby wipes or other products that don’t disintegrate the way toilet paper does. Fortunately, we have a special plumbing tool that can cut through any obstruction while hugging the inside wall of the pipe, giving your toilet drain a thorough cleaning at the same time.
- Floor Drains. Basements, laundry rooms, garages, patios, driveways and even older bathrooms often have a drain to carry away water and prevent flooding. Usually, they are equipped with a trap that should be filled with water to prevent odors and sewer gas from escaping. Regular drain cleaning is recommended to prevent major clogs.
- Bathroom Sink Drains. Slow draining and clogs are often a result of toothpaste, soap, hair, and grime. If you lose something down the drain, don’t run any more water. Call Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling, and one of our Portland plumbers will retrieve the lost item without too much difficulty.
Sewer Line Video Inspection
video camera sewer pipe inspection services Plumbing Portland ORDuring a sewer camera service inspection, an Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling licensed Portland Journeyman Plumbing Technician threads a high-resolution video camera fitted to flexible fiber-optic cable into drains, pipes, and sewer lines.
The waterproof camera sends a real-time video feed to the technician who is actively looking for any signs of damage — corrosion, invasive tree roots seeking water and nutrients, misaligned pipes, and joint leaks, just to name a few of the typical issues discovered during a sewer camera inspection.
- Root intrusion
- Damaged/crushed pipes
- Leaking joints
- Misaligned pipes
- Bellied sections
Video inspections save time and money by allowing for detailed inspection of pipe and sewer line conditions without costly excavation and provide visual confirmation of trouble spots. Should a repair or replacement be necessary, the camera helps to accurately determine depth and location for precise excavation with minimal cost and mess.
Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling in Portland Oregon is always ready to help you maintain the behind-the-scenes function of your home. We strongly recommend regular maintenance and cleaning of the hidden pipes and lines throughout your homes plumbing system. Give us a call today at 503-821-4070 and schedule an appointment for one of our Portland plumbing technician to come out to your home.
Pipe Replacement & Repairs
Are you leaking? Do you have a broken underground water line or pipe? Whether you live in Portland, Beaverton, Hillsboro, or any other surrounding area – our Portland plumbers will take care of all your water line or underground main line problems. We know time is of the essence when a water leak or broken underground water line threatens to cause the water company to demand shut off of your water and eventually raise your monthly water bill. Or worse, you have a broken sewer line, and your home is backing up with sewage.
Our Journeyman plumbers in Portland OR are well-trained and experienced at locating & detecting underground leaks and repairing or replacing underground water and sewer lines. And of course let’s not forget Portland plumbers are amazing at taking care of freeze breaks, pipe burst, gas leaks, repiping, sewer line repairs, and mainline replacement just to name a few.