Toilet Plumbing Services
The Smart Choice for all residential and commercial toilet plumbing.
Hiring the right and trusted plumber is essential when it comes to fixing or replacing your toilet.
Here at Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling, we are the prominent experts in toilet maintenance and repair. If you have a clogged toilet, a leaky toilet, or not flushing properly, contact us now.
When to decide if you need Toilet Repair or Replacement?
A toilet comprises of three parts: the bowl, the tank, and the flushing mechanism. While flush valves are replaceable, malfunctions in the mechanism inside the toilet tank can typically be repaired. If the bowl or tank develops a crack, replacement is usually the only option. But cracks can be complicated to diagnose — a puddle on the floor doesn’t necessarily mean your toilet is broken. Call us at 888-671-7767 or email [email protected], and our expert plumbers in Oregon, Washington, and Nevada will decide whether replacement is required and perform any needed toilet maintenance.
From inspection, replacement, installation to routine maintenance, our expert plumbers will help you choose the best services that suit you and your home. We offer an array of services to keep your toilets in top shape! Einstein Plumbing and HVAC services are available in Oregon (Bend, Eugene, Portland, Salem), Washington (Bellevue, Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver), Nevada (Las Vegas).
What are the Benefits of Replacing Your Old Toilet?
If your toilet is old and falling apart, you may want to consider getting a toilet replacement. Replacing your old toilet with a contemporary model is probably the best option. A new toilet will help you save money on your water bill in these ways: a newer toilet are easier to repair, so you’ll be able to stop leaks when they occur. And, more modern toilets use less water per flush, keeping your water bill low. Is your toilet old and malfunctioning? Consider replacing it with a modern and more efficient model. Contact our master plumbers to schedule your new toilet installation today.
Toilet Maintenance Tips
To keep your toilet perform more efficiently and last longer, follow these five easy toilet maintenance tips:
- Tossing trash in the toilet: Your toilet is not your garbage can. Stop flushing paper towels, feminine products, cleaning wipes, or anything other than toilet paper.
- Check your toilet for leaks: Search for wet areas on and around the toilet, as well as the on the water line that connects the toilet to the wall. If you found any leaks, call a plumber quickly. Leaks can increase your water bill and damage your home.
- Inspect for leaks with food coloring: Add 6 or 7 drops of food coloring to your tanks and let it sit for 30 minutes. Then, check your toilet the water of your toilet if it changes color. If it has, you’ve got a leak. Call a plumber right away.
- Check the water shut off valve: A knob attached to the wall or floor that turns off the water supply to your toilet. Test the knob by turning it, if it is resistant or won’t budge, it may be broken and in need of a professional maintenance.
- Ensure the fill valve is working correctly: Lift the lid to your tank and flush the toilet. Secure that after the tank has refilled, the fill valve finally stops dispensing water. If it doesn’t, contact us now! Our highly expert local plumbers will promptly diagnose and fix the problem.
In need of a repair, replacement, or new installation of a toilet? Contact Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling of Oregon, Washington, and Nevada, we are here to provide solutions for your plumbing problem.
We can tackle any plumbing need that you may have! You name it, and we do it!
Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling pride itself in providing quality work 100% of the time. Our services cover everything from emergencies to inspections, installation to repairs. No plumbing is too large or too small for us. Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling are here to help you whenever you are in need of a plumber. Honest, efficient, knowledgeable, and punctual — these what set ourselves apart from any other plumber in the area.
Our Official Plumbing Partners: