Shower and Tubs Services
The Smart Choice for all residential and commercial plumbing.
Shower and tubs services you can always trust.
At Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling, our plumbing experts are the masters in handling your shower or bathtub problems. We provide any other bathroom plumbing services, including toilet and fixture repairs in Oregon, Washington, and Nevada.
What are the Reasons to Replace your Shower or Tub?
A damaged shower and bathtub can result in water leaks. Their structure can become endangered and unsafe for use. To avoid major water damage and reduce the risk of physical injury, replacing the shower or tubs is often the best solution.
Another reason to replace your tubs or shower is for purely aesthetic reasons. They might be undertaking a full bathroom remodeling or simply want to upgrade to a more contemporary model. If you’re considering adding a bathroom to your home?
Our installation experts can work closely with you and your contractor or designer to include the bathtub or shower of your dreams into your bathroom design.
Shower Repair and Installation Services: Tubs, Pipes, Faucets
Many of today’s bathrooms feature a large assortment of a shower and tub layout designs, locations, and purpose. From a broad range of shower and tub option, including sophisticated showerheads, spa-like water jets, faucet designs, and steam system, with many water-saving options.
Our licensed plumbing experts are masters of all bathroom plumbing repairs, installations, and replacements. Our shower and tub plumbing services include:
- Showerhead repair and replacement
- Shower and Bathtub repair and installation
- Water Pressure Fixes
- Faucet Repair and Replacement
- Clogged Drains
- Hot Water Solutions
- Leaky Pipes and Fixtures
- Water Pipe Relocation
- Shower and Tub Retrofitting
- Low-flow Showerheads and Faucets
- Walk-in Bathtub connections
- Options for Showers and Bathtubs
How to Avoid Bathroom Remodeling Problems?
If you’re thinking to have a bathroom remodeling, planning can save you from plumbing nightmares. Keep an eye out for these five problems that could derail your bathroom renovation before it starts.
- Don’t move the plumbing. Put your sinks, toilets, showers, and tubs in the same locations as they are in your existing bathroom, this will save you from a plumbing nightmare and money.
- Not all fixtures are for your bathroom. Plan out the space of your bathroom beforehand. Take measurements and the areas that you plan to place countertops and fixtures to confirm your new fixtures will fit.
- Watch out for Molds. If plumbing fixtures like showers and sinks develop leaks, mold can start to grow underneath the fixtures and behind the attaching walls.
- Make your bathroom remodel appropriate for its usage. Consider the people who’re going to use your bathroom, children and elderly should be part of your plans
- Installing a new shower or tub is not an easy task. A plumber can assist you with the specifics of making sure you have correct connections for your hot and cold. Be certain you have the right slope to your tiled floor in your shower. Also, don’t forget about waterproofing your tile tub surrounds and shower.
When it comes to your need for showers and tubs, give our pros a call. The Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling team can take care of all of your service needs. Don’t hesitate, give us a call today and begin looking at options for your bathroom remodeling.
We can tackle any plumbing need that you may have! You name it, and we do it!
Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling pride itself in providing quality work 100% of the time. Our services cover everything from emergencies to inspections, installation to repairs. No plumbing is too large or too small for us. Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling are here to help you whenever you are in need of a plumber. Honest, efficient, knowledgeable, and punctual — these what set ourselves apart from any other plumber in the area.
Our Official Plumbing Partners: