Einstein Plumbing and HVAC services are available in Oregon (Bend, Eugene, Portland, Salem), Washington (Bellevue, Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver), Nevada (Las Vegas).
What are the Dangers of Letting Leaks Go Unfixed?
Leaks can damage your home, waste your water and money, and encourage unwanted organic growth. If left unfixed, leaks can quickly go out of control. They can destroy drywall, plaster, and all types of wall finishes including paints and wallpapers. They can also lead to illness-causing mold issues as well as severe rot problems. Furthermore, moist woods draws carpenter ants, termites and rodents into your home. For your family’s health and safety sake, we urge you to fix your home’s leaks right away.
What causes Leaks in Your Home?
There are several reasons why a seemingly perfect pipe today, will start leaking tomorrow. Some of the reason are:
- Loose Hose: The main culprit in various water leak incidents is just a loose connection in the discharge hose or the hose attached to the main intake valve on an appliance.
- Broken Fitting/Seals: The fittings and seals on your PVC or copper plumbing pipes in your home can be loose or deteriorate over time. Rust will build up, and fluctuations in heat can lead to significant wear.
- Cracked PVC: A simple crack in your PVC plumbing can lead to drips and a visible decline in water pressure. These sort of breaks can be caused by overall tear and wear or problems including the pipes under your bathroom or in your sink.
- Clogged Drain: These are seemingly unavoidable in any household. Some clogs, though, can lead to overflowing or burst pipes. Cases like an obstruction in air handler drain pans or your gutters often result in severe water damage.
- Bad Workmanship: Hiring an unqualified plumber or doing the work yourself when you are not quite sure what you are doing can let water leakages in your plumbing. Joints are not done right or tight enough, inappropriate use of material, or you can cause a different issue while repairing one and didn’t notice it.
Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling provide professional leak detection and repair services. We are fully equipped to detect any size of leaks, and you can trust our plumbing specialists. Call 888-671-7767 or email [email protected] for fast and reliable service in Oregon, Washington, and Nevada today.