Einstein Plumbing and HVAC services are available in Oregon (Bend, Eugene, Portland, Salem), Washington (Bellevue, Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver), Nevada (Las Vegas).
Planning for a Gas Appliance Installation and Repair?
At Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling, we can install almost any gas appliance you need. Whether you need a water heater installed in your home or office, or a clothes dryer installed, we can help you. Our plumbers are thoroughly licensed and certified to handle the whole process for you. Standard gas appliances include:
- Home gas lines
- Clothes dryer
- Fire Places
- Pool and hot tub heaters
- Water Heaters
- Gas Stoves
- Cook tops
- Remodeling projects
What to do when Gas Line Leaks?
Gas line leakage is rare to happen, but it can be extremely dangerous. The natural gas buildup in an enclosed area can cause disease or even an explosion. You can detect if you have leakage when you smell a strong sulfuric, rotten egg odor. If ever you smell this distinctive odor in your home, follow these steps:
- DON'T use your cellphone until safely out of the house.
- SHUT OFF the gas valves at your home.
- DON'T turn on or off any electrical appliances.
- DON'T smoke or use any open flame.
- DON'T attempt to locate the leak.
- Get enough distance away from the house, then call 911 and your utility company.
- If a natural gas line is damaged when digging outdoor, immediately call your local utility company and do not attempt a gas line repair.
When you need installation, repair, maintenance, or replacement services for your gas line, make sure you call a licensed professional Oregon, Washington, and Nevada plumber for the job. By calling us, it will guarantee the safety of you and your home.