Einstein Plumbing and HVAC services are available in Oregon (Bend, Eugene, Portland, Salem), Washington (Bellevue, Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver), Nevada (Las Vegas).
Some of the Ways to Fix Clogs
There a few ways for a plumber to unclog your drains. The simplest clogs can be loosened by just using a plunger. Other clogs also respond well to drain cleaners that should be utilized with controlled manner. It’s necessary to note that drain cleaners should be avoided in a plumbing system that empties into a septic system, as they can kill the helpful bacteria. Harder and deeper-seated clogs might need to be cleaned by a snake tool.
Diagnosing Drain Problems
- When your toilet is clogged, but everything else is fine, you can often fix the problem with a plunger.
- A slow drain could either have a partial blockage or a venting problem.
- When you’re experiencing a floor drain that’s backing up and flooding, the blockage is in the mainline.
- Going through a blockage in one drain, just run water in other drains to see if they back up. This method will determine whether the blockage is local or further down the line.
- If none of these solutions work, it’s time to call in the experts!
When you need routine maintenance or need a repair for your clogged drain, call the experts at Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling. We are your friendly sewer repair specialists that will provide top-notch residential and commercial plumbing service.