Einstein Plumbing and HVAC services are available in Oregon (Bend, Eugene, Portland, Salem), Washington (Bellevue, Seattle, Spokane, Tacoma, Vancouver), Nevada (Las Vegas).
How to Avoid Bathroom Remodeling Nightmares?
If you’re thinking to have a bathroom remodeling, planning can save you from plumbing nightmares. Keep an eye out for these five problems that could derail your bathroom renovation before it starts.
- Don’t move the plumbing. If you are doing a remodel, put your fixtures where you have existing water and sewer pipes to avoid having to rethink your whole piping layout.
- Not all fixtures are for your bathroom. Wanting to increase the size of your tub with a jet tub or adding a double sink for new ‘his and hers’ bathroom, before buying make sure first that these fixtures fit your space.
- Watch out for Molds. Before beginning a bathroom remodel, always look for signs of mold. When plumbing fixtures like showers and sinks develop leaks, mold can start to grow underneath the fixtures and behind the attaching walls.
- Make your bathroom remodel appropriate for its usage. One thing to consider is who is going to use your bathroom if you require child-friendly plumbing fixtures or appliances and if you are creating a bathroom for a senior parent.
- Installing a new shower or tub is not an easy task. There is more in replacing the old tub and installing it with a brand-new one. Our plumber can assist you with the specifics of making sure you have correct connections for your hot and cold. You also what to be sure you have the right slope to your tiled floor in your shower. And of course, don’t forget about waterproofing your tile tub surrounds and shower.
Are you Planning a Bathroom Remodel?
If you are planning to have a bathroom remodeling in your home, you might want to consider these things first:
- Evaluate The Space
- Make Comparisons
- Think about Your Future Plans
- Create a Budget
- Lastly, Determine what you want and get professional advice
Einstein Plumbing, Heating, and Cooling's team of expert professionals have the vast range of skills to help you achieve your bathroom remodel all in one place. Demolition, Plumbing, Electrical, Cabinetry, Tilework and more. We are your complete Remodel Solutions.